Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Embracing my stressful situation

I can tell I am moving closer to surrender.  I have begun journaling again and am amazed by the amount of negative baggage in my thinking:  anger, fear, fear and more fear.  Just by writing it, claiming it, getting it on paper and outside of me has shifted my inner world.  Embracing my inner truth moves me closer to letting go of that which is keeping me blocked.  Awareness.  So important.  Naming.  So important.  Then surrender.  I believe more firmly that I am in this place of fear and feeling backed into a corner for my own growth.  How else could I get past it?  How else could I grow.  I want to bless it, though am not fully in that space yet.  But I bless it anyway.  And ask God to show me what I need, to grow me through my own barriers, to open a path for me.  Thank you for this dark time.  Thank you for my deep need of you and your saving power.  Thank you for helping me to trust in you alone, and not in my check book balance or my control of my universe.  Thank you.  I am standing on the edge, waiting to fly.  I am fledging!

1 comment: